Production Worker Job Openings
Jewelry Production Team Member
Requirements include –availability to work full time, high level of dexterity, flexibility with new processes, attention to detail, ability to follow instructions and learn new skills quickly. A background in jewelry production is required. Please be able to provide a portfolio and/or digital files of your work. New employees will be trained per company standards to execute high quality personalized jewelry. All employees are subject to a pre-employment background screening. The company offers competitive hourly rates and a benefits package including health insurance and PTO.
- Take raw materials fully through our production process from beginning to finished product
- Maintain a high level of accuracy when executing production procedures in order to minimize waste
- Able to work effectively in order to meet daily production goals
- Heather Moore Jewelry's culture and values are part of what makes the company successful and a great place to work. Candidates will be considered in terms of their consistency with our culture and values.
- This person must be comfortable in a fast paced work environment with many crucial deadlines
- Available to work extended hours including evenings and weekends during high volume seasons
The company offers a competitive hourly rate and a comprehensive benefit package including health insurance and PTO. Candidates should forward their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.