HEATHER B. MOORE, INC. THE SHARE YOUR STORY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Heather B. Moore, Inc. The Share Your Story Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and are eighteen (18) years or older, or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, at the time of entry into the Sweepstakes. Employees of Heather B. Moore, Inc., as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Heather B. Moore, Inc., 4502 Prospect Rd., Cleveland OH 44103 (“Sponsor”).
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules in a timely manner.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on July 6, 2020, at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on July 12, 2020, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the "Entry Period"). Entries received outside of the Entry Period will be disqualified. Sponsor's computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Period, complete the required fields on the entry form https://zfrmz.com/8xx6yC2BuGUTlE38WsoH. For an additional entry; complete a Google review of the Heather B. Moore company. A free Google account is required to leave a review and can be created at google.com. Limit one additional entry per email address.
- ENTRY RESTRICTIONS: Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that person’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, an entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. Receipt of initial entry may be acknowledged, but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation as to Sweepstakes eligibility.
- DRAWINGS; ODDS: One (1) potential grand prize winner will be randomly selected on or around July 13, 2020 from among all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified via e-mail and will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where lawful) within five (5) days of date of notification. Noncompliance with this requirement, if potential winner cannot be contacted by Administrator for any reason, or if potential winner is determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification of potential winner and prize forfeiture. If disqualified, an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received. If a potential winner cannot be contacted via email within two (2) business days after the first attempt to make contact using the email address given at entry, such potential winner will be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified. In such event, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: One (1) Heather B. Moore gift card (ARV $500 USD) that can be redeemed directly with Heather B. Moore from Heather B. Moore, Inc.’s website heatherbmoore.com (Total ARV: $500 USD). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The Sponsor shall solely determine the specifics of the prize. Prize is not transferable or assignable. Prized may only be shipped to the US. All unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance/use of prize are winner's sole responsibility. All applicable taxes and duties on prize are winner's sole responsibility; Sponsor will report grand prize winner's receipt of prize as required by applicable law (if grand prize winner is a U.S. resident, he/she will receive an IRS 1099 Tax Form).
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Neither Sponsor nor Administrator are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription/capture/recordation of entries, or entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or Website, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or television related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Administrator and/or Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry (and/or the entrant responsible for same) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (contingent upon Sponsor securing any governmental approval that may be required). In such event, Administrator will select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor/Administrator or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor/Administrator to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules.
- RELEASES: By participating, to the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, as well as the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, as well as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google, from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements and other personally identifiable information for Sweepstakes, advertising and marketing purposes in any media throughout the world without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent or review. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of Ohio. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Ohio.
- GENERAL: Should any provision of these Official Rules be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalid/illegal/unenforceable provision shall be severed from these Official Rules and replaced with a substitute provision that is valid, legal and enforceable and most closely captures the original intent of Sponsor. The determination of the invalidity/illegality/unenforceability of a given provision of these Official Rules shall in no way affect the validity, legality or enforceability of any other provision of these Official Rules.
- SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: To receive name of winner, which will be available after August 1, 2020, please send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Heather B. Moore Inc., attention Marketing, Share Your Story Sweepstakes, 4502 Prospect Rd. Cleveland OH 44103. Requests must be received by August 31, 2020.